Committed to Maintaining Your Trust and Confidence
When you visit the Site, I automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, I collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. This is referred to as “Device Information.”
I collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you submit a form through the Site, I collect certain information from you, including your name, contact details (such as phone number, email address), and other relevant information to deliver my services accordingly. This information is referred to as “Personal Information.”
USE OF INFORMATION
I use the Information that is collected for the purposes for which is was collected and agreed with you. For instance:
- To provide you with better services
- Communicate with you, such as responding to inquiries, requests and comments
- Administrative purposes
- To conduct market or customer satisfaction research or for statistical analysis
- Providing you with information or advertising relating to my services
Device Information that is collected is used to improve and optimize the Site (for example, by generating analytics about how my customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of my marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Site uses Google Analytics to help me understand how clients use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Other situations where I may share your Personal Information is as follows:
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information I receive.
- Where I believe it is necessary to protect my rights.
- Service providers or suppliers who are involved in my operations or in the delivery of services to you
I am committed to taking appropriate measures to keep your data secure. My processes are designed to protect your data from loss, theft, misuse and accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, use and destruction.
You have the right to access personal information I hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact me through the contact information below.
The Site does not address anyone under the age of 18. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact me.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org